Sunday, November 16, 2008

Saturday's puzzle


Actually didn't finish this one because there were too many questionable fills (which I actually ended up guessing right but not entering).  Ironically enough, I spelled CADUCEI with an S.  Never heard of JASPER FFORDE so that stopped me dead.  And A POP didn't come, either, if I'd had to fill in something, I would have gone with SOP for 35A.  Oh well, live and learn.

I could have done without LDS in my puzzle, especially on the same day as the nationwide protest that their church brought upon itself.  And calling it a denomination is being generous, at best.  It's the world's largest cult started by a guy who just wanted to bilk a publisher's wife out of some money.  So instead they're bilking millions of sheep out of their hard-earned 10%.

Where were you when this was going on?

No comments: